Law Office of Heather A. Ijames
Where You’ll Experience a New Type of Legal Service
There are two types of lawyers you can contact. The first is the one you ask to litigate you out of a problem, and the second is the one you call to avoid litigation altogether.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
-Benjamin FranklinThis is the motto of our firm in an ever-evolving world of entrepreneurship, which requires owners to be smarter than the business pitfalls of tomorrow. We understand that the last thing any person wants to do is leave their business or personal affairs unprotected. Yet, that is often the result when parties rely on navigating through business and personal transactions without first consulting with an attorney, or when they rely on self-help methods and form contracts that can be found online. Instead, seek corporate counsel in Reno to ensure that your business remains protected.
Schedule a Consultation
Corporate Counsel Reno and Business Law Services
Services for businesses include:
- Entity formation and registered agent services
- Corporate counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage in all business transactions
- Collection of monies owed
- Defense and prosecution of claims asserted against the business, including those by state and federal authorities
- Human Resources legal compliance which includes ADA compliance, HIPPA Compliance, employee matters, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements
- Review and/or drafting of all business contracts including leases, buy/sell agreements, and termination agreements, etc.
Services for individuals include:
- General counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage when transacting with other individuals and businesses
- Creation of trusts, wills, and powers of attorney--both health care and financial
- Review and drafting of residential and commercial leases
- Review and advisement of real property purchase and sale documents
- Collection of debt
- Drafting of promissory notes, etc.