Welcome to Ijames Law, where we specialize in business law and corporate counsel for business owners, individuals, and organizations. Check back to our blog often for legal advice for your business.
-Real Estate and Property Law
-Home Owner Association Law
-Power of Attorney Drafting
As a former business litigator, Heather A. Ijames has seen the aftermath of unguided legal transactions when they end up in court. Now, Heather has devoted the entirety of her practice being a contracts lawyer that makes sure the deal is right, before a client has to hire an attorney and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a trial.
Services for businesses include:
- Entity formation and registered agent services:
- Corporate counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage in all business transactions
- Collection of monies owed
- Defense and prosecution of claims asserted against the business, including those by state and federal authorities
- Human Resources legal compliance which includes ADA compliance, HIPPA Compliance, employee matters, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements
- Review and/or drafting of all business contracts including leases, buy/sell agreements, and termination agreements, etc.
Services for individuals include:
- General counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage when transacting with other individuals and businesses
- Creation of trusts, wills, and powers of attorney–both health care and financial
- Review and drafting of residential and commercial leases
- Review and advisement of real property purchase and sale documents
- Collection of debt
- Drafting of promissory notes, etc.