Ijames Law specializes in Reno corporate counsel and business contracts services for business owners, individuals, and organizations. Check back to our blog often for legal advice for your business.
- Business Law
- Corporate Counsel
- General Counsel
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Homeowner Association Law
- Power of Attorney Drafting
As a former business litigator, Heather A. Ijames has seen the aftermath of unguided legal transactions when they end up in court. Now, Heather has devoted the entirety of her practice being a Reno business lawyer that makes sure the deal is right, before a client has to hire an attorney and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a trial.
Services for Businesses
- Entity formation and registered agent services
- Corporate counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage in all business transactions
- Collection of monies owed
- Defense and prosecution of claims asserted against the business, including those by state and federal authorities
- Human Resources legal compliance which includes ADA compliance, HIPAA Compliance, employee matters, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements
- Review and/or drafting of all business contracts including leases, buy/sell agreements, and termination agreements, etc.
Services for Individuals
- General counsel designation for protection and negotiation leverage when transacting with other individuals and businesses
- Creation of trusts, wills, and powers of attorney–both health care and financial
- Review and drafting of residential and commercial leases
- Review and advisement of real property purchase and sale documents
- Collection of debt
- Drafting of promissory notes, etc.